(WKTV) - The Mohawk Valley Health System has announced a new senior leadership team.
The system is the result of the affiliation of St. Elizabeth Medical Center and Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare into one system. The new system will be governed by a single board of directors and managed by a centralized senior leadership team.
The new MVHS senior leadership team is comprised of leaders from both organizations.
* Scott H. Perra has been named president and chief executive officer.
* Senior vice president chief financial officer will be Louis Aiello.
* Senior vice president chief medical officer of St. Elizabeth's will be Dr. Albert D'Accurzio.
* Patrica Roach has been named senior vice president chief nursing officer.
* Senior vice president of human resources and post acute and support services is Anthony Scibelli.
* Senior vice president of operations is Robert C. Scholefield.
* Dr. Michael F. Trevisani has been named vice president chief medical officer of Faxton St. Luke's.
* Vice president of communications and development is Debra Altdoerffer.
* Vice president of legal counsel and compliance is Thomas Soja.
* Roger McReynolds of vice president of performance excellence.
The position of vice president chief information officer and director of mission services remain vacant.