UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - U.S. Rep. Richard Hanna will host a job fair Friday at Mohawk Valley Community College.
The fair will aim to help reduce unemployment in the Greater Utica area, as well as, serve as a way to help local businesses looking to hire.
The Jobs Fair will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the Jorgensen Athletic/Events Center on the campus of MVCC.
Current participating businesses are listed below:
- First Choice Group, CNY
- Insight House CDS, Inc.
- Presbyterian Home for Central New York, Inc.
- Oneida County Dept of Personnel
- Utica College
- Bernie Bus Service
- Oneida Nation Enterprise LLC/Turning Stone Resort
- Columbia Place Associates
- WorkForce Investment Board
- Carbone Auto Group
- U.S. Airways
- Eastern Star Home & Infirmary
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- NYS Department of Labor
- BNY Mellon
- Mid York Library System & Utica Public Library
For businesses who would like to be a part of the Jobs Fair, contact Jacob Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (315)724-9740.
People looking for employment can call Rep. Hanna's Utica office at (315)724-9740 for more information. No registration is require to attend.