Story Updated Fri Oct 31 20:21:05 PDT 2014
Officers monitor local sex offenders for Halloween
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV)--More than 200 convicted sex offenders live in Utica and on Halloween patrol officers travel all over the city to ensure all of those offenders are complying with the law.
- Local businessman wants to redevelop old felt plant
- Masonic Care residents celebrate Halloween with party
- Cost of gasoline continues to tumble
- Utica man accused of selling cocaine in Otsego County
- MVCC hosts psychic fair for Halloween
- Three arrested on drug charges after search warrant served
- City announces new 24-hour government channel
- State Assembly race for the 101st District
- Be sure to set your clocks back this weekend
- Local law enforcement, area bars ready for Halloween festivities
- With terror threat on the rise, NYS Intelligence Summit aims to keep you safe
- More top stories...