Story Updated Sun Sep 21 18:43:37 PDT 2014
Fraud charges for an Otsego Co. woman
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - A Laurens woman who was already on probation for petty larceny, now faces grand larceny charges after her employer made allegations of theft.
- Annual Utica Kidney Walk hopes to raise about $25,000 for kidney disease research
- Utica church celebrates 32 years of pastoral service for J.L. Griffin
- 'Logan's Heroes' on a mission to end juvenile diabetes
- ISIS Recruitment 'a new threat we're facing'
- Utica woman arrested for allegedly bringing drugs to prison
- Reward for informing on illegal guns
- Local leaders discuss plans for Rome's waterfront development
- Rome police officer pleads guilty to raping teen
- Fabulous Beekman Boys' Josh Kilmer-Purcell previews Sharon Springs Harvest Festival
- Dolgeville man accused of stealing mounted deer head
- Community show marks opening of 68th annual circus
- More top stories...