Story Updated Mon Aug 18 09:37:55 PDT 2014
Father of abducted Amish girls sorry for suspects
OSWEGATCHIE - The father of two Amish girls abducted in northern New York last week says he feels sorry for the two people accused of kidnapping and sexually abusing his daughters.
- Time is of the essence in finding missing Amish girls
- Stop Common Core ballot line petitions filed
- Judge rules that Teachout may stay on ballot
- Syracuse chief: No. 1 party school label not OK
- Poll: Cuomo lead cut by five points after allegations
- New York to vet firefighters for past sex offenses
- Sen. Schumer urging federal agencies to implement rules for drone use
- Man kills self after shooting wife, her boyfriend
- Police: Man tried to kill nursing home patient
- Syracuse University ranks as No. 1 party school
- DEC advises residents to watch for giant hogweed
- More top stories...