Story Updated Mon Sep 29 12:08:20 PDT 2014
Cuomo: Speed up medical pot for kids with epilepsy
ALBANY, N.Y. - New York has requested federal permission to import out-of-state marijuana so children and young adults with epilepsy can get medication soon instead of waiting for the state to develop its own program.
- Couple accused in kidnapping of Amish girls face additional charges
- Pilot, teen boy ID'd as victims of NY plane crash
- Police: Man damages two golf courses after breakup
- Cops: Plattsburgh man hid drugs in stuffed animal
- Astorino releases provocative ad
- Utility shuts off service to 24,000 New York households
- Rochester police officer killed in line of duty
- Father of abducted Amish girls says they seem OK
- Amish to build garage for pair who returned girls
- Police: Couple wanted two Amish girls for slaves
- Developer, wife were on board out-of-control plane
- More top stories...