Story Updated Fri Feb 28 06:38:29 PST 2014
New Yorkers urged to clean dirty bird feeders
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - State conservation officials are calling for New Yorkers to clean their bird feeders, noting that about this time last year they confirmed bacterial infections in common redpolls that frequented feeders across 13 counties.
- Cuomo names 3 to board for tax-free NY plan
- No escape: Suspect runs into cops at New York conference
- Three teens charged with killing Oswego County man
- NY Sen. Schumer: Guidelines needed for car data
- Two-year Common Core delay bill passes Assembly
- Rob Astorino announces gubernatorial candidacy
- Frugal teacher leaves $1 million to SUNY Cortland
- Russian culture and food in CNY celebrated during Winter Games in Sochi
- Kerry Kennedy acquitted of drugged driving
- Police seek help finding guns stolen in Gloversville
- Teen charged in Tompkins County crash that killed two
- More top stories...