Story Updated Fri Oct 24 05:38:17 PDT 2014
Governor: Ebola doc sought help with lower fever
NEW YORK - Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the New York doctor who has tested positive for Ebola sought help with a 100.3-degree fever, not a higher temperature.
- Health-care worker monitored for Ebola in New York City
- SUNY Canton cancels classes after online threats
- Gubernatorial candidates debate economy, leadership
- Bill Clinton to rally for Rep. Maffei in Syracuse
- Four candidates for governor to debate
- Dec. 15 trial set for two in Amish girls' kidnapping
- Court: Ex-ball boys can sue Boeheim for slander
- Vietnam casualty's lost medal being returned
- NY ballot question divides government watchdogs
- Federal judge: Laurie Fine entitled to documents
- Large stretch of Erie Canal reopens
- More top stories...