Story Updated Fri Oct 17 07:51:26 PDT 2014
Large stretch of Erie Canal reopens
ALBANY - A nearly 100-mile stretch of the eastern section of the Erie Canal remains has reopened after being closed for a day because of high water levels from recent heavy rainfall.
- Western New York yogurt plant laying off 32
- Man found beaten on street dies at hospital
- Man dies in fire at his home in the Adirondacks
- Cuomo delivers Top 10 on Letterman
- Syracuse cancels photographer's visit over Ebola
- Yogurt is now official New York state snack
- Adirondack Flames to extinguish Scorch the mascot
- Adirondack Flames apologize for skit promoting mascot launch
- Police: Four slain include two adults, boys ages 7 and 10
- Dead bear cub in Central Park likely hit by auto
- Bear cub found dead under bush inside Central Park
- More top stories...