Story Updated Mon Dec 02 06:08:55 PST 2013
NTSB: Second data recorder found in derailed train
NEW YORK (AP) - A member of the National Transportation Safety Board says investigators plan to conduct interviews Monday or Tuesday with the engineer and conductor of the train involved in a fatal derailment in New York City.
- NTSB to upright train, seek other possible victims
- NYS trooper dies in fall into gorge during training, funeral arrangements set
- Believe it or not, some NY ski centers open for business this weekend
- Investigation and search continues after drone crashes into Lake Ontario
- NYPD: Robbery attempt led to ice-rink shooting
- Publicist refutes Bon Jovi's pursuit of Bills
- Body of a man found in the Town of Butternuts
- American McFadden completes marathon 'Grand Slam'
- New York lawmaker targets 'knockout' game
- Cortland votes to keep Cortaca Jug football game alive
- Turin man dies when wind gust knocks him off roof
- More top stories...