Story Updated Tue Sep 02 08:28:18 PDT 2014
Father of abducted Amish girls says they seem OK
OSWEGATCHIE, N.Y. - The father of the two northern New York Amish girls abducted last month says his daughters are sleeping well, eating well and playing.
- Amish to build garage for pair who returned girls
- Police: Couple wanted two Amish girls for slaves
- Suspect in Amish kidnapping may have stolen drugs
- 168th New York State Fair opens
- Father of abducted Amish girls sorry for suspects
- Time is of the essence in finding missing Amish girls
- Stop Common Core ballot line petitions filed
- Judge rules that Teachout may stay on ballot
- Syracuse chief: No. 1 party school label not OK
- Poll: Cuomo lead cut by five points after allegations
- New York to vet firefighters for past sex offenses
- More top stories...