Story Updated Mon Jul 21 06:37:48 PDT 2014
Siena poll: Cuomo keeps big lead over Astorino
ALBANY - A new poll of likely New York voters shows Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo continuing his lead over Republican challenger Rob Astorino, still largely unknown statewide.
- Small plane crashes on Lake Placid farm killing 3
- Vermont's Shumlin to face Cuomo in NY rafting race
- Village of Greene police chief faces additonal charges
- New York becomes 23rd state to allow medical marijuana
- Tully man killed whe ATV collides with car
- WWII vet dies in small plane crash in upstate NY
- New York proposes regulations for virtual currency
- City of Auburn considers public housing smoking ban
- Storms cause damage in Finger Lakes region
- Troopers: 2 dead after 4-car crash on I-90 in NY
- Syracuse schools, state reach discipline agreement
- More top stories...