Story Updated Mon Oct 20 11:05:08 PDT 2014
NY ballot question divides government watchdogs
ALBANY - New York voters will face a ballot question next month that if approved would create a commission to oversee redrawing the state's political map - a process that has long been criticized for being controlled by politics.
- Federal judge: Laurie Fine entitled to documents
- Large stretch of Erie Canal reopens
- Western New York yogurt plant laying off 32
- Man found beaten on street dies at hospital
- Man dies in fire at his home in the Adirondacks
- Cuomo delivers Top 10 on Letterman
- Syracuse cancels photographer's visit over Ebola
- Yogurt is now official New York state snack
- Adirondack Flames to extinguish Scorch the mascot
- Adirondack Flames apologize for skit promoting mascot launch
- Police: Four slain include two adults, boys ages 7 and 10
- More top stories...