Story Updated Mon Jun 03 14:18:30 PDT 2013
Brindisi willing to sponsor Oneida Nation Agreement in Assembly
VERONA, N.Y. (WKTV) - Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi of Utica says d he would be willing to sponsor the Oneida Nation agreement in the Assembly once it is presented by the Governor.
- Madison County votes in favor of agreement with Oneida Indian Nation
- Cuomo announces $28 million in grants for three local hospitals
- Oneida County D.A. appointed Special Prosecutor in Onondaga County investigation
- New Herkimer County Legislature conducts first day of business
- Picente sworn in for second term at helm of Oneida County
- Congressman Richard Hanna
- Congressman Hanna "pleased" with payroll tax cut extension
- Meeting to form plan in the event of BRAC Commission formation
- Decision 2011 Major Candidate List
- Clerk-Treasurer accused of gambling Village funds
- AP: Anthony Brindisi wins 116th State Assembly seat
- More top stories...