Story Updated Thu May 16 18:30:01 PDT 2013
Decades of litigation now over after Oneida Nation deal
With the stroke of a pen, Oneida and Madison County leaders, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Oneida Nation leader Ray Halbritter ended five decades of litigation.
- Officials get chance to discuss Oneida County surplus
- Motels back out, but county still mandated to house the homeless
- Oneida County: Fiscal year ended with $8.4 million operating surplus
- Picente holds meeting with council members about motel voucher issue
- Officials urging feds to make Griffiss site of military defense system
- Griffiss vying for FAA’s new Air Traffic Control Center
- Gordon sponsors legislation for term limits in Oneida County Legislature
- FAA to delay 149 airport tower closures until June
- Oneida County refunds $16.3 million in bonds
- Picente makes case to FAA to keep Air Control Tower at Griffiss
- Picente delivers 2013 State of the County address
- More top stories...