Story Updated Fri Aug 09 14:21:08 PDT 2013
Pushing for an Oneida County Humane Investigator
A proposal is once again being put forth to the Oneida County Legislature by residents to re-create the position of a County Humane Investigator to pick up animal abuse cases from the short-staffed law enforcement agencies.
- Restructuring at Oneida County Health Department
- Editorial by Assemblywoman Tenney runs in NY Post about Oneida Nation deal
- Picente outlines consequences of rejected deal with Oneida Indians
- Request to postpone vote on Oneida agreement denied
- Decades of litigation now over after Oneida Nation deal
- Officials get chance to discuss Oneida County surplus
- Motels back out, but county still mandated to house the homeless
- Oneida County: Fiscal year ended with $8.4 million operating surplus
- Picente holds meeting with council members about motel voucher issue
- Officials urging feds to make Griffiss site of military defense system
- Griffiss vying for FAA’s new Air Traffic Control Center
- More top stories...