Story Updated Fri May 10 14:11:24 PDT 2013
Longtime Oneonta City Clerk announces resignation
ONEONTA, N.Y. (WKTV) - Oneonta City Clerk James Koury has announced his resignation.
- LDC formed to handle sale of Otsego Manor
- Options for Otsego Manor to be explored this week
- Otsego County residents voice concerns on Otsego Manor, NY SAFE Act
- Cooperstown looking at parking meters for additional revenue
- Otsego County Board votes to move forward with sale of Otsego Manor
- Judge voids decision to sell Otsego Manor
- Petition presented to try and save Otsego Manor
- Tenney wins Republican Primary for 101st Assembly Seat
- James Seward wins Republican Primary for 51st State Senate
- County Board votes to place Otsego Manor up for sale
- Oneonta business donates toward beautification of Curtis Park
- More top stories...