Story Updated Mon Apr 07 08:32:56 PDT 2014
DiNapoli rejects public campaign financing trial
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Incumbent New York Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli is rejecting public campaign financing for his fall re-election bid, although any opponents can still use it.
- Schneiderman re-elected New York attorney general
- Highlights of 2014-15 New York State Budget
- Gubernatorial candidate speaks with WKTV in first CNY visit since announcement
- Disaster loans possible in Mohawk Valley counties
- Governor signs bill to help insurance company maintain jobs
- NY voters authorize 7 Vegas-style casinos
- DiNapoli sticking with Stringer over Spitzer
- Comptroller warns of long term NY fiscal concerns
- CT lawmakers urge NY to pass GMO labeling bill
- U.S. Sen. Gillibrand endorses Spitzer opponent
- Cuomo: Feds won't provide some flood aid; NY will
- More top stories...