Story Updated Fri Aug 02 13:08:42 PDT 2013
Disaster loans possible in Mohawk Valley counties
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - NY officials say residents of four Mohawk Valley counties can now seek long-term loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration following its disaster declaration from rainstorms and flooding that began in late June.
- Governor signs bill to help insurance company maintain jobs
- NY voters authorize 7 Vegas-style casinos
- DiNapoli sticking with Stringer over Spitzer
- Comptroller warns of long term NY fiscal concerns
- CT lawmakers urge NY to pass GMO labeling bill
- U.S. Sen. Gillibrand endorses Spitzer opponent
- Cuomo: Feds won't provide some flood aid; NY will
- State officials write letter to President urging FEMA to return
- Cuomo may call Legislature back for flood relief
- Governor makes emergency authorizations for repair work following floods
- NY Assembly not voting on legalizing MMA
- More top stories...