Story Updated Tue May 21 08:21:06 PDT 2013
Utica Memorial Auditorium receives $2 million for restorations
UTICA, N.Y. - Two million dollars is heading to the Utica Memorial Auditorium for updates, according to State Senator Joseph Griffo and Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi.
- Advocates of Women's Equality Act rally in downtown Utica
- Farmworkers bill now in the hands of the State Senate
- Governor announces state to cover local share of Irene/Lee home buyouts
- Brindisi sponsors legislation to combat high gas prices
- Minimum wage increase getting mixed reviews
- Legislators: 'Funding to make up for non-payment by the Oneidas'
- State Senate passes Law Enforcement Canine Bill
- Officials optimistic about the future of Remington in Ilion
- Assembly passes moratorium on hydrofracking in NYS
- Assemblyman Brindisi pushing for tougher animal abuse laws
- Hundreds gather wanting a change to gun control law
- More top stories...