Tools

Heat lamp to blame for warehouse fire at R.A. Dudrak

By WKTV News

R.A. Dudrak's window showroom is now back open for business after a heat lamp was left on in the warehouse, causing a big fire Thursday night.

The business is located on Route 365 just outside of Holland Patent and it took firefighters from five departments many hours in the cold temperatures to put out the flames.

At one point, the firefighters were forced back due to the intensity of the fire, but fortunately, no one was hurt.

Holland Patent fire officials say the heat lamp was in a bathroom, which also serves as a utility room.

Most Popular

Most Popular

What's On