City of Rome:
• Route 49 between Route 49 bridge over Route 233 and Route 49 bridge over South Service Road. Motorists will encounter an eastbound and westbound lane closure 24/7 and 45 mph speed limit reduction in the work zone, due to shoulder reconstruction and guide rail replacement.
• Route 69/233/Martin Street intersection. Motorists will encounter a 24/7 shoulder closure utilizing concrete barrier, due to Canalway Trail work.
City of Utica:
Route 12 northbound or southbound between Riverside Center and Oriskany Blvd, including the southbound ramp to Route 5A (Oriskany Blvd West). Motorists will encounter a lane closure and a 45 mph speed limit reduction in the work zone, due to bridge joint work.
Hamlet of Alder Creek:
Route 28 south bridge over Route 12. Motorists will continue to encounter a long-term temporary signal controlling one-way alternating traffic. Minor delays can be expected.
Town of Marcy:
• Route 291 bridge over Nine Mile Creek. Motorists will continue to encounter a long-term temporary signal controlling one-way alternating traffic. Minor delays can be expected.
• Route 291 bridge over Conrail, between Chaminade Road and Jones Road. Motorists will encounter one-way alternating traffic controlled by a temporary traffic signal 24/7, due to bridge joint repairs and paving.
• Route 291 over Crane Creek, between Irish Road and Jones Road. Motorists will encounter a daytime lane closure between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm, due to culvert work.
Towns of Bridgewater & Paris:
Route 8 paving, weather permitting, between Bridgewater and Babcock Hill Road. One-way alternating traffic will be controlled by flaggers. Expect minor delays.
For real-time travel information, call 511 or visit www.511NY.org.
511NY is New York State’s official traffic and travel information source.
CLICK HERE FOR 511 DETAILS