No traffic delays will be encountered unless otherwise stated.
• Road widening on Route 12 northbound from Noyes Street to Court Street will continue. Motorists can expect to encounter a lane closure and minor delays, Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm.
• Embankment work continues on the State Street ramp from Route 12 north. Minor delays may be encountered.
• Columbia Street between State and Varrick Streets will be closed weekdays thru Friday, June 20, between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm, due to pile driving operations.
• Fay Street is closed between Court and Lafayette Streets, due to construction work.
• Whitesboro Street Extension to Varick Street will be closed permanently. Cul de sac construction to continue.
• Sidewalk, driveway and topsoil work on Lincoln Ave and Burrstone Road. Minor delays may be encountered.
• Sidewalk work on Champlin Ave and Whitesboro Street will continue.
• Work continues on the Route 5/8/12 south ramp to Route 5A (Oriskany St) west. Motorists may encounter a westbound lane closure on Oriskany Street between Cornelia and Schuyler Streets.
• Work continues along the Route 5S ramp from State Street and Oriskany Street East. Minor delays may be encountered.
• New traffic signal work on Cornelia Street at Oriskany Blvd to continue.
• Pedestrian bridge work is progressing at Sunset Ave on both the east and west sides of the Arterial.
For real-time travel information, call 511 or visit www.511NY.org.
511NY is New York State’s official traffic and travel information source.
CLICK HERE FOR 511 DETAILS