SUBMITTED BY: Corey Farley of Sauquoit

Sauquoit House Fire

On December 2, 2007, a fire destroyed a local business owner's residence, leaving him and his family homeless. The fire broke out around 2 p.m. at the Fahy family home on Campbell Street in Sauquoit. The family owns the business Fahy Kitchens.

According to firefighters the blaze started in a garage connected to the home and quickly spread throughout the structure. Multiple fire departments responded to the fire including Sauquoit, Clayville and Willowvale.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

You have indicated this comment should be removed.

Close

The comment has been submitted for review. Thank you .

Ed wiel says ... on Wednesday, Jan 2 at 8:42 PM

After 50 years in busineess,Jet Sew in Barneveld will be closing thier doors. Manufacturing is gone in the Mohawk Valley how sad.

1641381
Inappropriate? Alert Us!

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 | Utica, NY News, Weather and Sports and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.

I have read and agree to the terms