House Fire In Grant NY

House Fire in Grant

Early this afternoon a fire broke out at the home of Robert Franklin in the small Hamlet of Coldbrook. A chimney fire was the cause of the fire. Mr Franklin was able to vacate the home without injuries. Several fire stations from around the area responded to the call. At this time I believe the home is a total lost.
This home was one of the oldest homes in the area. This was also known to be a gas station and store before his ownership.
Mr Franklin is well know to this small Hamlet and our thoughts are with him and his family

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 | Utica, NY News, Weather and Sports and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.

I have read and agree to the terms