Dolgeville fire 9/25/09 Vanburn St

dolgeville fire 9/25/09

a power line broke off the telaphone pole and hit the house and set it on fire the house to gone it keeps relighting everone got out safe

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

You have indicated this comment should be removed.


The comment has been submitted for review. Thank you .

Anonymous says ... on Friday, Dec 18 at 12:58 PM

glad everyones is ok

Inappropriate? Alert Us!

Donna DeLucco says ... on Saturday, Sep 26 at 2:26 AM

The home was a rental owned by my brother, who lives next door. The tenents were out in front of the home when I arrived. They said call the fire dept. as there was a fire, started by a candle. Tenents and animals were out of the home safely.

Inappropriate? Alert Us!

Add a comment


Comment: 250 Characters Left

NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 | Utica, NY News, Weather and Sports and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.

I have read and agree to the terms