The Boilermaker Road Race is accepting applications for local non-profit organizations that want to be a part of the 2018 Boilermaker Charity Bib program.
Applications are being accepted through Feb. 16, and participants will be selected and notified by March 1. This year's Boilermaker Road Race will be held Sunday, July 8.
The Boilermaker Charity Bib program was founded in 2013, and since then the program has garnered more than $500,000 for local charities.
Local non-profit organizations interested in being a part of this year’s program can find the form to apply here. The forms can then be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Applications being accepted for Boilermaker Charity Bib non-profits
- Boilermaker announces 2018 Charity Bib partners
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!
- Boilermaker introduces Mark Donovan as new president
- Boilermaker post-race party beer announced
- Boilermaker Walk cancelled due to low turnout
- Boilermaker Bound: Full coverage on WKTV!
- Boilermaker 101: Expo, parking, course maps & more