The Boilermaker Road Race has determined its 10 Charity Bib partners for the 2018 race.
The organizations include:
- Abraham House
- Compassion Coalition
- Food Bank of CNY
- Griffin’s Guardians
- Johnson Park Center
- Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation
- The Root Farm
- Salvation Army
- Stanley Theatre
- Young Scholars
Upon registration, Boilermaker runners can choose with charity organization to raise funds for. Since the Boilermaker Charity Bib program was founded in 2013, it has raised more than $500,000 for local non-profit organizations.
This year the Boilermaker will also be conducting its second Run for U fundraiser campaign. While registering, Boilermaker runners will have the option to make a donation, which will then support the Boilermaker Urban Initiative. Last year the Run for U campaign raised more than $25,000.
Early access registration opened at 12 p.m. Thursday, and open registration will open at 12 p.m. March 17. To register for the Boilermaker, click here.
- Boilermaker announces 2018 Charity Bib partners
- Applications being accepted for Boilermaker Charity Bib non-profits
- One more opportunity to properly swap Boilermaker bibs on Friday
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners
- Registration dates announced for 2018 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker post-race party beer announced
- 2018 Boilermaker - A picture perfect day!
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Boilermaker 2018 - A story of perseverance for West Winfield man