UTICA – It appears that a new course record has been set for the Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race!
Daniel Romanchuk of Urbana, Illinois, has finished the race with an unofficial time of 31:45, making it his third Boilermaker 15K win in a row.
The former 15K wheelchair race record was 32:40, which was set in 2000. In both 2016 and 2017, Romanchuck finished the Boilermaker with a time of 35:05.
Also worth noting is that Romanchuk won the AJC Peachtree Road Race 10K just four days ago on Wednesday.
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Amanda McGrory wins women's wheelchair 15K race for 7th time
- Gabriel Geay of Tanzania wins Boilermaker 15K for first time
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Mary Wacera of Kenya wins women's Boilermaker 15K once again
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Boilermaker post-race party beer announced
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!
- Boilermaker motorcycle driver talks race day responsibilities