UTICA – Early access registration for the 2018 Boilermaker Road Race has officially opened!
Those who completed the 2017 Boilermaker 15K within 2 ½ hours and Boilermaker 5K within 45 minutes have one week to register for this year’s race before registration opens to the public. Early registration runners can choose which race they want to run, which means that if you ran the 5K last year you can sign up for the 15K this year, and vice versa.
This is also the time for deferred runners to register. If you had to defer your registration in 2017, you have until 12 p.m. March 16 to register, and after that the deferral will be null and void.
Early access registration will also close at 12 p.m. March 16, and open registration begins at 12 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
This year's Boilermaker Road Race will be on Sunday, July 8. There are 14,500 registration spots available for the 15K race and 4,500 spots available for the 5K race.
You can register for the Boilermaker Road Race here.
If you're planning on running the Boilermaker 15K for the first time this year, sign up for Go The Distance! The 12-week training program prepares first-time Boilermaker participants to run the best 15K in the country. Applications are being accepted through March 30 – submit yours here!
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Registration dates announced for 2018 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!
- GALLERY: 41st annual Boilermaker Road Race
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Boilermaker committee paints start line for 2019 road race
- Finish line: Gabriel Geay wins 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- PHOTOS: Sights along the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race