Will this be the year you Go The Distance?
If you’re a first-time Boilermaker 15K runner, apply for this year’s Go The Distance team! The 12-week training program will prepare you to run the full Boilermaker 15K race on Sunday, July 8.
The training group runs on Mondays on the Boilermaker course and on Wednesdays and Saturdays at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. Friday, March 30 is the last day to apply for the team, and 10 team members will be picked next week.
The first training run will be on Monday, April 16 at MVCC. After that, Monday runs will take place on the Boilermaker course. To view the full training schedule, click here.
If you’re interested in applying for Go The Distance, click here!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? Apply now for Go The Distance!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? 1 day left to apply for Go The Distance!
- Go The Distance runners take on part of the Boilermaker course tonight
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Boilermaker motorcycle driver talks race day responsibilities
- 2018 Boilermaker - A picture perfect day!
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Gabriel Geay of Tanzania wins Boilermaker 15K for first time
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners