Will this be the year you Go The Distance?
If you’re a first-time Boilermaker 15K runner, apply for this year’s Go The Distance team! The 12-week training program will prepare you to run the full Boilermaker 15K race on Sunday, July 8.
The training group runs on Mondays on the Boilermaker course and on Wednesdays and Saturdays at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. Friday, March 30 is the last day to apply for the team, and 10 team members will be picked next week.
The first training run will be on Monday, April 16 at MVCC. After that, Monday runs will take place on the Boilermaker course. To view the full training schedule, click here.
If you’re interested in applying for Go The Distance, click here!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? Apply now for Go The Distance!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? 1 day left to apply for Go The Distance!
- 10 first-time runners ready to Go The Distance in the Boilermaker 15K
- Go The Distance runners take on part of the Boilermaker course tonight
- Long-distance runner, Caroline Rotich, wins women's division of Boilermaker Road Race
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Virtual training is in Boilermaker runners future with 'interactive video'
- Watch runners take on Boilermaker 5K start line
- Boilermaker specials for all runners, foodies looking to carbo-load ahead of race day
- 2019 Go The Distance team excited to finish first Boilermaker Road Race