UTICA – If you’ve never run the Boilermaker 15K race, this could be the year you “go the distance”!
We’re now accepting applications for the 2018 Go The Distance team, and we’ll be accepting applications through March 30.
Go The Distance is a 12-week training program for people who have never run the Boilermaker 15K before. There are 10 spots available, and those chosen for the team will run three days per week with increasing distances to prepare for the race on Sunday, July 8.
The group runs at 6 p.m. Mondays on the Boilermaker course, 6 p.m. Wednesdays at SUNY Polytechnic Institute, and 8 a.m. Saturdays at SUNY Poly.
If you’re considering running the Boilermaker for the first time this year, submit your Go The Distance application here!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? Apply now for Go The Distance!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? 1 day left to apply for Go The Distance!
- 10 first-time runners ready to Go The Distance in the Boilermaker 15K
- Go The Distance runners take on part of the Boilermaker course tonight
- Long-distance runner, Caroline Rotich, wins women's division of Boilermaker Road Race
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Virtual training is in Boilermaker runners future with 'interactive video'
- Watch runners take on Boilermaker 5K start line
- 2019 Go The Distance team excited to finish first Boilermaker Road Race
- New view as runners cross the Boilermaker finish line this year