UTICA – If you’ve never run the Boilermaker 15K race, this could be the year you “go the distance”!
We’re now accepting applications for the 2018 Go The Distance team, and we’ll be accepting applications through March 30.
Go The Distance is a 12-week training program for people who have never run the Boilermaker 15K before. There are 10 spots available, and those chosen for the team will run three days per week with increasing distances to prepare for the race on Sunday, July 8.
The group runs at 6 p.m. Mondays on the Boilermaker course, 6 p.m. Wednesdays at SUNY Polytechnic Institute, and 8 a.m. Saturdays at SUNY Poly.
If you’re considering running the Boilermaker for the first time this year, submit your Go The Distance application here!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? Apply now for Go The Distance!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? 1 day left to apply for Go The Distance!
- Go The Distance runners take on part of the Boilermaker course tonight
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Gabriel Geay of Tanzania wins Boilermaker 15K for first time
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners
- 2018 Go The Distance team has been chosen!
- UPD and UFD train together for first time before Boilermaker competition