The winner of the 41st Boilermaker 15K race is 21-year-old Gabriel Geay of Tanzania, with an official time of 43:40.
This is the first time that a resident of Tanzania has won the Boilermaker Road Race.
The record for the Boilermaker 15K is 42:46, which was set by Lelisa Desisa of Ethiopia on 2010.
- Gabriel Geay of Tanzania wins Boilermaker 15K for first time
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Mary Wacera of Kenya wins women's Boilermaker 15K once again
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Amanda McGrory wins women's wheelchair 15K race for 7th time
- Just over 1,800 spots remaining for Boilermaker 15K; less than 500 for 5K
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast