UTICA – Tonight will be the first Go The Distance run on the Boilermaker course!
The GTD team will run 2.5 miles tonight, beginning just before the start line of the Boilermaker at ECR Boilers at 6 p.m. Runners will make their way down Culver Avenue to the Utica Armory, then turn around and run back to the start line.
All are welcome to run with the Go The Distance team. The team runs every Monday evening on the Boilermaker course, and every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. The team follows a 12-week training program to prepare them for the full Boilermaker 15K race on Sunday, July 8.
If you’re interested in training with the GTD team, you can find the full training schedule here.
You can find more information about this year's Go The Distance team here.
- Go The Distance runners take on part of the Boilermaker course tonight
- First-time Boilermaker runner? Apply now for Go The Distance!
- First-time Boilermaker runner? 1 day left to apply for Go The Distance!
- 4 local high school runners awarded Boilermaker Road Race scholarships
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners
- 2018 Go The Distance team has been chosen!
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!
- Boilermaker introduces Mark Donovan as new president
- Boilermaker post-race party beer announced