Have you registered for the Boilermaker Road Race yet?
The 41st annual race will be held on Sunday, July 8. There are 1,825 registration spots remaining for the 15K race, and 421 spots left for the 5K race. The 15K is capped at 14,500 runners, while the 5K is capped at 4,500 runners.
If you’d like to register for the Boilermaker Road Race, click here.
Non-profit organizations taking part in the Charity Bib program are also still looking for runners to participate and help them raise funds. If you’ve already registered for the Boilermaker, you can switch your registration to a Charity Bib and the Boilermaker will refund your race fees. Each Charity Bib runner must raise a minimum of $500 for a participating charity.
If you’re interested in the Charity Bib program, click here.
The 2018 Go The Distance team will kick off their 12-week training program on Monday. Over the next 12 weeks, 10 runners will train for their very first Boilermaker 15K race, with distances increasing until they reach the full 9.3 miles.
Anybody is welcome to run with the Go The Distance team on Mondays on the Boilermaker course, and on Wednesdays and Saturdays at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. Click here for the 2018 GTD training schedule.
- Just over 1,800 spots remaining for Boilermaker 15K; less than 500 for 5K
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Gabriel Geay of Tanzania wins Boilermaker 15K for first time
- Mary Wacera of Kenya wins women's Boilermaker 15K once again
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners