UTICA -- The annual Boilermaker Pasta Challenge was held Saturday at Mohawk Valley Community College.
At the challenge, teams of two pair up. One partner eats the pasta with a blindfold, and the other eats it without one.
It's a race to see which team finishes first.
There were 10 teams competing for dinner for two every month, for a year, from Carmella's Cafe.
Three-time pasta challenge winner Britney Whitney, and her partner Pam Mustee won this year's challenge.
NEWSCHANNEL 2 Meteorologist Reid Kisselback and Sports Anchor Alicia Daddario were also participants.
- WKTV participates in Boilermaker pasta challenge
- Boilermaker Bound: Full coverage on WKTV!
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- Boilermaker announces Corporate Cup winners
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!
- Boilermaker introduces Mark Donovan as new president
- Boilermaker post-race party beer announced
- Boilermaker Walk cancelled due to low turnout
- Boilermaker announces 2018 Charity Bib partners
- Boilermaker 101: Expo, parking, course maps & more