UTICA -- More than a thousand people from all over came out to St. Joseph and St. Patrick's Church in Utica for the 36th Family Rosary Crusade.
Organizers say the service helps to bless people, while unifying them through prayer.
Attendees were blessed by St. Padre Pio's healing shaw, which came all the way from California.
This is the 100th anniversary of sty Padre Pio receiving the visible stigmata, and the 50th anniversary of his death.
A "feast of our lady of the rosary" celebration followed the service and featured food trucks Mark Bolos band.
- 36th Family Rosary Crusade
- Mug Club: Synakowski Family Polka Benefit
- Local church holds prayer service for immigrant families
- Cooperstown church holds prayer service for immigrant families
- Neighbor: 'I give my heartfelt condolences to the family'
- Red Cross helps family of 5 after Verona fire
- Benefit held for family impacted by Peterson's Exotic Pets fire
- Family members hold memorial service for Rome native, Jason Westcott
- Family members hold annual softball tournament in honor of New Hartford officer Joseph Corr