A 57-year-old woman is facing several charges after police say she took officers on a 30-minute pursuit from Herkimer County into Fulton County.
Dolgeville Police say Dorothy Perkins failed to stop for an officer on Spencer Street in Dolgeville around 5:00 p.m. on August 20.
Police say Perkins then took police on a pursuit through Dolgeville, Manheim, Salisbury, and Stratford where she turned onto a snowmobile trail.
She was taken into custody when she could no longer drive any further in the woods.
Perkins was arraigned in the Town of Manheim Court. She was committed to the Herkimer County Jail on $10,000.00 cash bail or $20,000.00 bail bond. She is to reappear in the Town of Manheim Court on September 17, 2019.
- Stratford woman leads Dolgeville police on 30-minute pursuit
- Proposed Dolgeville school budget raising concerns
- Traffic alert due to construction in Dolgeville
- Dolgeville recognizes local youth for their commitment to tobacco prevention
- New budget proposal for Dolgeville Central School District
- Investigation by Rome police leads to drug bust
- Local school threat leads to community conversation
- Holiday feasts could lead to health problems for your pet
- Investigation leads to drug bust near Oneida school
- Local woman celebrates 100th birthday