UTICA, N.Y. -- The Utica SummerFest that was scheduled to take place in downtown Utica Thursday has been cancelled due to the weather. However, the event will still go on Friday, June 14 as scheduled from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday was supposed to mark the kick off of to Summer Fest 2019 in downtown Utica.
Utica Summer Fest is the Greater Utica's biggest, little block party of the year. The "ultra" beer & cider garden will offer numerous choices.
A handful of vendors will be on-hand. Enjoy some live music with Motown artist, Rare Earth.
It's free admission.
Summer Fest 2019 Traffic Alert
Thursday through Saturday morning, Genesee Street will be blocked from Elizabeth/Columbia streets to Blandina/Washington streets.
Also, Devoe and Blandina Streets will be blocked off from Genesee Street to the State Office Building.
Several other detours in this area are in place for Summer Fest.
Full line up and list of vendors at uticasummerfest.com.
- Utica Summer Fest 2019 cancelled Thursday, will kick off Friday
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade kicks off in Utica
- Herocon 2019 in Utica
- Mug Club: Community Music Fest
- Falling for Utica Festival kicks off at Handshake City
- 3-mile and 5-mile runs kick off at 2019 Heart Run
- DiNitto Farms holds annual Farm Fest
- St. Patrick's Day Mad Mile to kick off festivities in Utica on Saturday
- 'Kick-off For Kids' fundraiser
- Mug Club: Summer Concert Series