A benefit will be held for the fire chief for the Willowvale Fire Department and a deputy sheriff for the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.
Wayne Smoulcey was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic melanoma.
The benefit will be held on Sunday, March 31 from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Deerfield Firehouse.
It's $20 per person, and children under 12 are free.
Food and drinks will be provided, along with a 50-50 silent auction, and basket raffles.
For tickets, call the Maynard Fire Department at 315-732-8181
or just call the sheriff's office at 315-765-2222.
- Benefit being held for Willowvale fire chief, Oneida County deputy sheriff diagnosed with stage 4 cancer
- Benefit held for family impacted by Peterson's Exotic Pets fire
- Prohibition party held to benefit MVHS
- Former Oneida County Sheriff Bill Hasenauer passes away
- Maciol sworn in for third term as Oneida County sheriff
- Oneida County hosts Youth Awards Dinner
- 130th Anniversary of the Oneida County Fair
- Oneida County raising mental health awareness
- Oneida County residents apply for flood assistance
- Ilion Fire Department names new chief