UTICA, N.Y. -- Former NewsChannel 2 anchor Bill Worden texted into the WKTV Heart Telethon during the 45th annual Heart Run to extend some insight on heart health in the Mohawk Valley, and shares part of his own story.
- Bill Worden thanks AHA, area doctor for helping him stay heart healthy
- Insights from the AHA on how we can prioritize heart health
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- Police, doctors warn people drinking for St. Patrick's Day Parade to stay off roads
- Heart Run and Walk: Help fight against heart disease, donate now!
- Screenings at the Heart Expo could help save a life, help you make healthier choices
- Prep underway for Friday's Healthy For Good Expo
- Healthy for Good Expo underway at Utica College, despite storm
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call now to donate!