UTICA, N.Y. -- Former NewsChannel 2 anchor Bill Worden texted into the WKTV Heart Telethon during the 45th annual Heart Run to extend some insight on heart health in the Mohawk Valley, and shares part of his own story.
Former NewsChannel 2 anchor texted into the WKTV Heart Telethon during the 45th annual Heart Run to extend some insight.
Posted: Mar 2, 2019 10:14 AM
Updated: Mar 2, 2019 11:57 AM
- Bill Worden thanks AHA, area doctor for helping him stay heart healthy
- Insights from the AHA on how we can prioritize heart health
- Telethon sponsor donates $25K to support AHA outreach, research
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- Heart Run and Walk: Help fight against heart disease, donate now!
- Police, doctors warn people drinking for St. Patrick's Day Parade to stay off roads
- Screenings at the Heart Expo could help save a life, help you make healthier choices
- Prep underway for Friday's Healthy For Good Expo
- Healthy for Good Expo underway at Utica College, despite storm
Scroll for more content...