It's now time to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery and Deli.
Coming up on Saturday, December 22nd its the Bobby Page Memorial Foundation VS Central New York All-Stars hockey game to benefit the Bobby Page Memorial Foundation.
The Foundation is a City of Rome based foundation that has helped the less fortunate children, in the Oneida County area, achieve their goals and dreams.
The foundation was founded in 2005, and has given an average of $10,000 a year back to the less fortunate children in the area.
The game is set for 7pm and will feature four former NHL stars..Tim Sestito, Nick Palmieri, Dan Blackburn and Steve Zalewski.
Tickets are only five dollars. Kids under 16 are free.
It's a fun time for a good cause on Saturday night in Rome.
- Mug Club: Bobby Page Memorial Foundation Hockey Game
- Mug Club: Playing Off the Page Music Improvisation Workshop
- Mug Club: 22nd Annual CCSD Foundation Golf Tournament
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: EMS Week
- Mug Club: Mediterranean Festival
- Mug Club: Spartan Spectacular
- Mug Club: Oktoberquest