BOONVILLE, N.Y. - The Sauquoit man accused of stabbing and killing a man at a Boonville home on Sept. 7, appeared in Boonville Town Court Wednesday.
30-year-old Brennan Iseneker and his attorney asked the judge to waive his right to a felony hearing. The judge granted that request and the case will be heard in Oneida County Court.
Iseneker is being charged with second degree murder and second degree assault after police say he stabbed 31-year-old Cy Platt. Police say Platt died after suffering from stab wounds to his head and neck.
Iseneker is being held in Oneida County Jail without bail.
- Felony hearing waived for Boonville murder suspect
- Santa and his reindeer visit Boonville
- Boonville auditions for new HGTV show 'Home Town Takeover'
- Father of Utica murder suspect apologizes
- Hundreds gather at Erwin Park in Boonville for Fourth of July Celebration
- Arrest details released during Giruzzi suppression hearing
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Theater
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Oneonta Common Council holds public hearing for rail yards project
- New York lawmakers hold hearing on changing recycling market