The Healthy for Good Expo for the America’s Greatest Heart Run and Walk is still on today, despite Utica College being closed.
The expo is underway at UC’s Clark Athletic Center until 7 p.m. The WKTV Heart Telethon is also underway until 8 p.m. Friday, and it will be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday as well.
To make a donation to the telethon, you can call 1-866-374-9588. To make a donation online, click here. The goal for this year's Heart Run and Walk is to raise $1,114,690.
For a complete list of road closures due to the Heart Run and Walk on Saturday, click here.
To sign up for the Heart Run and Walk emergency text alerts, you can text UTICAHW to 51555.
- Healthy for Good Expo underway at Utica College, despite storm
- Prep underway for Friday's Healthy For Good Expo
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- Mug Club: 2019 Senior Expo
- Heart Expo's hands-only CPR demonstration
- Mug Club: "Harvest of Health" Expo
- Vendors you must hit at the Heart Expo this year
- Chenango Ave Bridge construction underway
- Holocaust survivor visits Utica
- Utica celebrates May Day