UTICA -- ‘Tis the season for giving! And along with giving, locals are encouraging you to donate to a good cause.
Hospice & Palliative care held their fourth annual ‘Light Up a Life’ event at Fort Schuyler Club tonight.
The event is aimed at helping with palliative care funds by donating to place a holiday tag on a tree, in honor of a loved one.
With your donation, a personalized ornament will be placed on a holiday tree in the location of your choice.
"This is one of our major fundraisers and it helps with all of our patient care for hospice throughout the whole year, said Joan Grande, Chair of Light Up a Life. “This is one of our largest fundraisers."
Donations run until December 31st.
If you are interested in making a donation, you can visit www.hospicecareinc.org.
- Hospice & Palliative Care hosts 'Light Up a Life'
- Mug Club: 1st Annual "Light of Hope"
- Mug Club: Masonic Care Community, "Safe Senior"
- Mug Club: Rome Memorial Hospital Tree of Lights
- Local United Way holds 2nd annual ‘100 Women Who Care’
- Mug Club: The BBC Band at Masonic Care Community
- The BBC Band brings large crowd to Masonic Care Community
- Oneida County hosts Youth Awards Dinner
- MVCC hosts Aviation Day in Rome
- Utica Curling Club hosts Mitchell Bonspiel