ONEIDA -- Hundreds of people gathered in Oneida to kick off Memorial Day Weekend with a parade.
The parade featured floats, bands, and dancers.
Many people came out with their families to enjoy the parade and celebrate the three day weekend.
Some people say they have big plans for the weekend, while others plan to just relax.
The parade started at St. Patrick's School on Elizabeth Street and went all the way through Main Street.
- Hundreds come out to Memorial Day parade in Oneida
- New Hartford draws big crowd for Memorial Day Parade
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- PHOTOS: 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade!
- Hundreds of people celebrate Bosnian Independence Day
- Grand Marshal for Saint Patrick's Day Parade announced
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade