The $521 million Mega Millions jackpot is up for grabs in Friday’s lottery drawing.
The winning numbers are 59-46-28-11-31 and Megaball 1.
Local business owners, that sell lottery tickets, say they’ve seen more traffic coming through their stores than usual due to the large jackpot.
“Since the jackpot went up, we’re definitely seeing an increase in customers,” said Vincenzo Spataro, sales associate at Smoker’s Choice. “A lot of outside people coming in. It was just our normal customers. Now that it’s going up, we definitely have an increase for sure. A high increase as well.”
Mega millions is one of the biggest jackpots in the country.
There hasn’t been a jackpot winner since January.
This is only the 4th time in lottery history that the jackpot has been more than 500 million dollars.
- Mega Millions jackpot winning numbers
- Heart health: Knowing target numbers could save your life
- Downtown Rome is set to get a $10 million transformation
- The Kuyahoora Cougars win national championship.
- Local karate school wins national titles
- Holland Patent woman winning a national award
- Utica based start-up company wins $200,000 prize at the 2019 AFRL Demo Day