It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Sunday, September 22nd, the Center for Family Life and Recovery invites you to their 1st Annual "Light of Hope".
It will be held at Hanna Park in Utica, from 5:30pm- 8:30pm (the lighting will be at 7:30pm).
It's a ceremony being held to honor loved ones lost to overdose, addiction and suicide. They will have live music.
You can purchase luminarias at the event or on... www.WhenTheresLightTheresHope.com. There, you can buy one luminaria for $5, or three luminaria for $10.
All proceeds will go to the Connors Way Foundation.
- Mug Club: 1st Annual "Light of Hope"
- Mug Club: East Utica Classic Committee 1st Annual Gala
- Mug Club: 20th Annual Bell Festival
- Mug Club: HRCCSF 17th Annual Golf Tournament
- Mug Club: 33rd Annual Ilion Days
- Mug Club: 12th Annual Holiday Auction & Dinner
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: EMS Week