It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Monday, July 15th, it's the 22nd Annual Clinton Central School District Foundation Golf Tournament. It's taking place at the Skenandoa Golf and Country Club in Clinton.
The $100 (per person) cost covers golf, a greens fee, cart, lunch, beverages on the course, prime rib buffet, and prizes. Lunch and registration begins at 11:30a.m. and the shotgun start is at 12:45p.m. For $650, there is 'Honor Roll', with tee-sign and a four-person captain and crew team offered.
The deadline to apply is June 25th.
For more information, call 315-853-6603.
- Mug Club: 22nd Annual CCSD Foundation Golf Tournament
- Mug Club: HRCCSF 17th Annual Golf Tournament
- Mug Club: 11th Annual Tim Foley Recovery Classic Golf Tournament
- Mug Club: Mikey's FEBE Tournament
- Mug Club: Bill Bonsted Indoor Miniature Golf Tournament
- Mug Club: 20th Annual Bell Festival
- Mug Club: 33rd Annual Ilion Days
- Mug Club: 1st Annual "Light of Hope"
- Mug Club: 12th Annual Holiday Auction & Dinner
- Mug Club: Bobby Page Memorial Foundation Hockey Game