It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Saturday, June 1st at Proctor Park, it's the Veterans Outreach Center 5th Annual Veterans 5K Run/Walk.
Race day registration is at 9 a.m. The race is from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
This year marks the 75th Anniversary of D-Day landings in Northern France during WWII. This years' run/walk is a remembrance event.
There will be live music and goodies after the run.
- Mug Club: 5th Annual Veterans 5K Run/Walk
- Mug Club: 8th Annual Sitrin Stars & Stripes Run/Walk
- Mug Club: Veterans Pinning Ceremony
- Mug Club: Colie's 6K Run & 1 Mile Walk
- Mug Club: 25th Annual Millers Mills Sundae Run
- Mug Club: Art Walk in Little Falls
- Mug Club: Out of the Darkness Walk
- Mug Club: Upstate Cerebral Palsy 'Buddy Walk'
- Mug Club: 20th Annual Bell Festival
- Mug Club: HRCCSF 17th Annual Golf Tournament