It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
It's Utica’s BIGGEST dance festival!
Dance With Utica is a 3-day dance and wellness event held in right in downtown Utica on July 19-21.
We are excited to introduce the 1st annual Dance With Utica: Juniors, which is open to dancers 12 years of age and younger. This will be held on Friday, July 19.
The dance festivals mission is to support, educate, and enhance dance opportunities in the Utica community. This event will bring together local, regional, and professional artists, coming from a variety of performing arts backgrounds, to create a unique experience for the greater Utica area.
Dance With Utica is open to all who would like to attend. They welcome you to go and enjoy dance and fitness classes, educational seminars, as well as networking and performance opportunities. With the support from the community, sponsors and local dance instructors this event will parallel the revitalization that Utica is craving.
There will be over 40+ classes from modern, contemporary, hip hop, jazz, pilates, yoga injury prevention, flamenco, massage therapy, African, ballet, and more.
For tickets and more information, visit www.dancewithutica.com.
You can also find them on social media...
Facebook: Dance With Utica
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mug Club: Dance With Utica
- Mug Club: Dance 10 Studio Open House
- Mug Club: St. Patrick's Day Dinner Dance
- Mug Club: USA Dance Chapter; Ballroom Dance Week
- Mug Club: Rescue Mission of Utica Banquet
- Mug Club: Utica Ride for Kids
- Mug Club: Utica Sports Fan Raffle
- Mug Club: Fandemicon! at Utica Public Library
- Mug Club: Utica College Hockey Team Trip
- Mug Club: Grease