It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Friday, October 18th, the Herkimer County Historical Society is hosting a "Fabulous and Fatal" evening at a Murder Mystery Dinner.
Doors open at 5:30pm at the Little Falls Travelodge. Dinner is at 6:30pm. The dinner features chicken cordon bleu, roast pork, red potatoes, green beans, tossed salad and dessert.
A glamorous group called "The Drama Queens", is planning to put on a show.
They will have cool prizes, and a Chinese Auction.
Tickets are $30. They can be purchased in advance (Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm) , at the Herkimer County Historical Society (406 N. Main Street in Herkimer).
For more information, call 315-866-6413.
Proceeds benefit the Herkimer County Historical Society.
- Mug Club: "Fabulous and Fatal" Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Theater
- Mug Club: Drive-Thru Theatre Murder Mystery
- Mug Club: Corned Beef Dinner
- Mug Club: 12th Annual Holiday Auction & Dinner
- Mug Club: "Never Trust a Skinny Chef" Dinner
- Mug Club: New Hartford Historical Society Dinner & Inauguration
- Mug Club: Boy Scout Troop 111 Spaghetti Dinner
- Mug Club: The Neighborhood Center's 17th Annual Auction & Dinner