It's time now to meet the newest members of our Morning Mug Club -- brought to you by Holland Farms Bakery & Deli.
Coming up on Saturday, September 7th and Sunday, September 8th, the St. George Orthodox Church in New Hartford is having their Mediterranean Festival.
It all begins at 12 noon on both days, right on the church grounds.
They offer plenty of delicious Lebanese and Greek foods, like grilled kebabs, hummus, grape leaves, fried dough and Balava Sundaes.
They will also have beer, wine, live music, traditional dances, raffle prizes, baked goods and bounce houses for the kids.
Admission and parking are free.
It's held rain or shine.
- Mug Club: Mediterranean Festival
- Mug Club: UCSD Fine Arts Festival
- Mug Club: 20th Annual Bell Festival
- Mug Club: 2019 Festival of Stars
- Mug Club: Great American Irish Festival 2019
- Mug Club: 2019 Festival of Quilts
- Mug Club: Bluegrass, Bikes & Barbeque Festival
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint