The "Never Trust a Skinny Chef" fundraising dinner is back again at Copper City Community Connection (formerly Ava Dorfman Center), Tuesday February 5, 2019, from 5-8:00 p.m.
This live cooking demo & dinner will feature Creamy Potato, Bacon & Chive Soup, Tomato & Herb Bruschetta w/Balsamic Glaze, Roasted Chicken Thighs Marsala over Basmati Rice Pilaf, and Decadent "Death by Chocolate" Mousse w/Sweet Orange Cream.
Seating is limited, so make your reservation today! Tickets are $20.00 for members and $25.00 for non-members. Be sure to call (315) 337-8230 for more information.
The Dinner is Sponsored by Di Castro Restaurant, The Savoy Restaurant, The Toccolana Club and The Grand Healthcare & Rehabilitation.
Do not miss out on this entertaining show with all of the delicious food they have to offer!!!
- Mug Club: "Never Trust a Skinny Chef" Dinner
- Mug Club: Corned Beef Dinner
- Mug Club: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: New Hartford Historical Society Dinner & Inauguration
- Mug Club: Boy Scout Troop 111 Spaghetti Dinner
- Mug Club: "Fabulous and Fatal" Murder Mystery Dinner
- Mug Club: Grease
- Mug Club: Bunny Brunch
- Mug Club: Sip & Paint
- Mug Club: EMS Week