UTICA, N.Y. - A new restaurant is coming to downtown Utica.
The new restaurant will be owned and managed by the same owners as Ocean Blue. The owners made the announcement Monday night at their New Year's Eve party.
The new space will hold bigger events and the owners say it wont be anything like Ocean Blue.
It is set to open this fall.
- New restaurant coming to downtown Utica
- CNY Fashion Week comes to Utica
- Downtown Community Forum held to analyze Utica's Housing Market
- Public gives input at downtown Utica revitalization open house
- Handshake City coming to Bagg's Square in Utica
- City of Utica is asking for input on the Downtown Revitalization Initiative
- Utica Common Council tables discontinuance of properties in the downtown hospital footprint
- Revitalizing downtown Utica; what the city plans to do with the DRI grant
- Holocaust survivor visits Utica
- Utica celebrates May Day