ILION -- Fire officials responded to a water rescue at the Marina in Ilion Sunday.
Frankfort Fire Chief Eric Conigliaro says four people, who own a boat company, were moving a boat from Waterford to Buffalo.
Congliaro says after the vessel got stuck on a log, the owners tried to get it off the log since 8 a.m.
The water rescue call came in around 4 p.m.
Officials say the incident was likely heat related.
There is no word yet on whether there were any injuries.
- Officials respond to water rescue at the Ilion Marina
- New York State official takes notice of Ilion's water problem
- State officials helping to find a solution for Ilion's water issues
- Ilion officials provide estimated time frame for water problem to be fixed
- Project to tackle Ilion's water issues soon to be underway
- Ilion mayor warns of possible elevated lead levels in water for some
- Ilion community holds annual 5k race
- A Senior Ball to remember in Ilion
- Mug Club: 33rd Annual Ilion Days
- Ilion Fire Department names new chief