NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. - A group of neighbors living in a New Hartford neighborhood have been having fun working together to create themed photos on their neighbors front lawn.
It all started when MaryLynn Paniccia bought a bathtub and put it in her front yard, with the intentions of planting flowers inside it. Since then, it became a prop used by her neighbors to create funny photos while she is at work.
"She went and got the tub and I said 'we live in New Hartford, you're not putting a tub in New Hartford and bringing down the neighborhood,' so from then on it all just sort of snowballed, we've been teasing her every day about it," Kathi Randall, from New Hartford said.
Everyone involved with creating these pictures say it is a lot of fun.
"Between the time we walk from my house over to here, we turn into bumbling idiots, we're laughing and falling down and its just ridiculous," Nancy Scheildeman, from New Hartford said.
Thursday's theme was Noah's Ark. All of the props used in these photos are handmade.
- Photos tell the story of a New Hartford neighborhood
- New Hartford couple proves love is ageless
- New Hartford School Board discusses budget gap with community
- New Hartford High School starts unified basketball team
- Eric Trump visits New Hartford to campaign for Rep. Tenney
- Over 100 people celebrate International Women's Day in New Hartford
- New Hartford getting rid of Board of Parks Commission
- New Hartford draws big crowd for Memorial Day Parade
- Mug Club: Ice Cream Social at New Hartford Rec Center