UTICA, N.Y. - The Masonic Care Community hosted The BBC Band to kick off their annual St. John's Day Celebration.
The Beatles Tribute Band brought in a large crown for the free concert Thursday night.
On Saturday, the community is invited to MCC campus for food, live music by Fritz's polka Band, and campus tours.
- The BBC Band brings large crowd to Masonic Care Community
- Mug Club: The BBC Band at Masonic Care Community
- Mug Club: Masonic Care Community, "Safe Senior"
- Utica events see large crowds for Fourth of July celebrations
- New Hartford draws big crowd for Memorial Day Parade
- Mug Club: Community Music Fest
- Hospice & Palliative Care hosts 'Light Up a Life'
- Local United Way holds 2nd annual ‘100 Women Who Care’
- Kindergarteners bring Monday sunshine to Central New York
- Comedic duo bringing people together through laughter at MVCC