UTICA, N.Y. - The Utica Children's Museum is celebrating 55 years and Wednesday night, adults had their turn to experience the fun.
More than 100 people stopped by the museum to enjoy four floors of entertainment with food, drinks, live music, and 55 activities in honor of their 55th anniversary.
The celebration was open to anyone interested and tickets were $55 to keep with the theme.
The Museum partners with Kids Oneida and representatives said they are looking forward to the future.
“We've got exciting programming that is going to happen in the new year," Kids Oneida Executive Director, Steve Bulger said. “We have a new sponsor for the grocery store, the trains are up and running so we'll have an unveiling of those. New exhibits are constantly coming in so everything and every day is something a little bit new and exciting for The Museum."
The Museum is currently open Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. and Sunday noon until 5 p.m.
- Utica Children’s Museum celebrates 55 years
- Utica celebrates May Day
- Delmonico's celebrates the new year
- Cooperstown celebrates the Fourth of July at the Farmer's Museum
- Mug Club: RPEA Chapter Celebrates 50 Years
- Week of events for Utica's St. Patrick's Day celebrations
- City of Utica celebrates grand opening of Kemble Park
- Utica events see large crowds for Fourth of July celebrations
- Historic Old St. John's Church celebrates 200 year anniversary
- Mug Club: New York Sash celebrates 30 years