UTICA, N.Y. - Congressman Brindisi announced that he has helped secure a one million dollar grant for the Utica Municipal Housing Authority.
The money will be used to reduce lead paint hazards at local public housing, playgrounds and childcare centers.
The grant comes from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's lead-based capital fund.
- Utica Municipal Housing Authority secures grant
- Utica residents learn about home ownership grants at meeting
- Downtown Community Forum held to analyze Utica's Housing Market
- South Utica residents still have concerns about new housing project
- Public gives input at downtown Utica revitalization open house
- Revitalizing downtown Utica; what the city plans to do with the DRI grant
- Holocaust survivor visits Utica
- Utica celebrates May Day
- Herocon 2019 in Utica
- Developers and Utica mayor share progress of Utica Harbor Point