UTICA – The WKTV Heart Telethon is underway at Utica College, where the Healthy for Good Expo is being held until 7 p.m.
If you can’t get to the expo, you can call 1-866-374-9588 until 8 p.m. to make a donation. The telethon will also be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday during the Heart Run and Walk. This year’s goal is to raise $1,114,690.
The Heart Run and Walk will kick off at 7:30 a.m. Saturday with the 30K run, followed by the 10-mile run at 8:40 a.m., the 3- and 5-mile runs at 9:20 a.m., and the 3- and 5-mile walks at 10:30 a.m.
For more information about the course maps, click here.
For a complete list of road closures for Saturday, click here.
To sign up for the Heart Run and Walk emergency text alerts, you can text UTICAHW to 51555.
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call now to donate!
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call 1-866-374-9588 to donate!
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Heart disease is a killer — call now to donate
- Heart Expo: Registration, screenings, telethon ahead of Saturday's run and walk
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- WKTV participates in Boilermaker pasta challenge
- Heart Run and Walk: Help fight against heart disease, donate now!
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- WATCH: Full WKTV coverage of the 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- 30K Heart Run kicks off in Barneveld